Friday, April 27, 2012

Preparing Cloth Wipes

I've already written about my love for cloth wipes.  They are great for babies and toddlers, too! 

These are my beloved wipes!  I chose a simple diamond plaid pattern in blue (my favorite color!) to use in the nursery and both bathrooms.  These wipes have been working hard for a looong time!  I have never had to re-stitch a single one.  They have, however, faded because I chose to bleach all my cloth diapers and accessories after recurring illness in our family.

Nice, neat stack of cloth wipes

I recently made a few new ones.  This is how they come out of the washer after the first time.  I designed my wipes so they can be pulled out of the dryer and neatly stacked as you see above.  It is quick and looks nice. 

This wipe needs help.
After washing and drying Bubbleworks Flannel Wipes for the first time, they should be ironed.  This only takes a few minutes and only needs done after that first wash.


Time to iron.
Here is my finished stack of mini wipes!  Now they will be easy to stack right out of the dryer!



No comments:

Post a Comment