Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bubbleworks Cloth Wipes

The concept of cloth wipes was not appealing to me when I first started to cloth diaper.  I chose to cloth diaper primarily for the financial benefits, though I quickly discovered how awful disposables were to my baby's skin.  Even in cloth, the rashes didn't completely go away.  I realized that the wipes were the problem.  I bought some flannel and got busy sewing.  I was in love.  They worked well and the rashes vanished.


I've used them with water, a homemade recipe, and Baby Bits.  Baby Bits are definitely my favorite solution.  I buy mine locally at Green Baby Diaper.

Cloth wipes are also a fabulous financial investment.  You can buy five cloth wipes for the price of one pack of disposable wipes.  Twenty wipes is more than enough for me.  Sets of five make customizing the amount you need easy.  I hope you fall in love, too!

Bubbleworks Flannel Wipes
8.5 x 4.25"
5 for $4

2 comments:

  1. I love cloth wipes too! I use California Baby Wipe Spray and like it a lot, but I'll have to check out the one you suggested, too! What is your homemade solution?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Laura! Try this!

      Castile Solution
      1 tablespoon almond, apricot, or other oil (I like coconut)
      1 tablespoon castile soap
      2 drops tea tree oil
      1 drop lavender oil
      1 cup water
      http://www.zany-zebra.com/cloth-wipe-solution.shtml

      Delete